About Giroma: Data Protection
Data privacy is very important to Giroma. We want to be open and transparent in the way we process and protect personal data.
We never pass on, sell or swap personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the right at any time to
- ask us to give you a copy of the personal data that we have about you
- ask us to correct anything that is incorrect in our records about you
- ask us to complete anything that is incomplete in our records about you
- ask us to erase any personal data about you except
- if we are still providing a service to you or vice versa
- if you have an unsettled debt with us or vice versa
- if you have or are suspected of having misused our services within the last four years or vice versa
- if we need to keep your personal data for book-keeping purposes or to defend legal claims
Giroma’s Data Protection Officer is Gill Gorle and you can contact her at any time during office hours:
- Telephone: 01989 555 090
- Post: Giroma, Wyelands Cottage, Bishopswood, Lydbrook, Glos, GL17 9NY
- Email: email@example.com
Giroma reviews its policies at least annually.
The latest version of our Data Protection policy is always available on our website.
Policy Owner: Giroma Management
Date: 18th May 2018
Date of next review: August 2018